Analyze Air Spring Industry Leaders
What is a rubber air spring?
Rubber air spring is a kind of rubber bladder made by rolling rubber and reinforcement cords, which is divided into film type and bladder type structure. Capsule rubber bladders are corrugated, commonly known as bellows-type rubber air springs. The number of the bellows of the bellows-type rubber air spring is usually 1-3, and it is also possible to design 4 or more curves as required, and it is also possible to stack two air springs.
The rubber air spring is a kind of closed rubber bladder filled with compressed air as the working medium. It is made of the compressibility of the air in the bladder and can be used to support, buffer, brake, adjust the height, and adjust the angle. Other functional accessories.
Rubber air spring works:
After the rubber air spring is installed on the equipment or instrument, the air spring needs to be filled with compressed air to achieve the required working pressure. The air spring uses the compressibility of the air to achieve elasticity.
The vibration and load generated during the operation of the equipment are transmitted to the air spring. As the vibration load increases, the height of the spring decreases, the volume of the inner cavity decreases, and the rigidity of the spring increases. At this time, the bearing capacity of the spring increases. When the amount of vibration load is reduced, the height of the spring is increased, the volume of the inner chamber is increased, and the stiffness of the spring is reduced, and at this time, the bearing capacity of the spring is reduced. In this way, in the effective stroke of the air spring, the air spring height, the inner cavity volume, and the bearing capacity all achieve smooth and flexible transmission as the vibration load increases and decreases.
Rubber air spring advantage?
(1) Low cost: In general, the initial cost of using rubber air springs is half or less of the cost of using conventional pneumatic or hydraulic cylinders under the same functional conditions. The advantage of this initial cost is much larger in larger specifications.
(2) Long service life: Compared to pneumatic or hydraulic cylinders with mechanical structure, the durability and service life of the airbag are much better.
(3) maintenance-free: rubber air springs because there is no mechanical movement structure, so no lubrication, maintenance-free.
(4) Wide range of specifications: The effective diameter is from 60mm to 950mm, which can produce 50kg to 44000kg of thrust, and the maximum stroke is 455mm.
(5) The rubber airbag has unique features: it can maintain its stroke through an arc without fork joints, bending capacity can reach 30 degrees; can withstand the lateral load capacity, this performance can eliminate the ordinary cylinder device may Occurrence of operating rod bending, cracking, or excessive loss of seals and other phenomena.
(6) Accurate height control: The rubber air spring provides precise height control by adjusting the pressure of the internal compressed air. This feature eliminates the fatigue and permanent deformation caused by using other types of stroke adjusters. By adjusting the internal compressed air pressure, different load carrying capacity can also be obtained to meet the requirements of various loads.
(7) The rubber air spring has a non-linear characteristic. The stiffness changes with the load, so that it has an ideal characteristic, and its characteristic line can be designed as an ideal curve according to need.
(8) The rubber air spring can withstand axial and radial loads as well as torque.
(9) Rubber air springs have high vibration isolation and sound insulation properties.
(10) Rubber air springs are lightweight and compact in size. They require a small installation space and are easy to replace.
Pneumatis rubber air spring basic specifications (can be customized according to customer specific application requirements)
(1) Effective static diameter range: Ø78-Ø695mm.
(2) Maximum tilt angle: 15°.
(3) The maximum lateral deviation distance: 10mm/curvature (for example, the maximum lateral deviation distance of three curves is 30mm, and can withstand lateral loads).
(4) Maximum working pressure: 8-10 bar (recommended working pressure 4-6 bar).
(5) Burst pressure: 20-42 bar.
(6) Standard working temperature: -30°C~+70°C (Standard type airbag adopts styrene-butadiene rubber, customers can also choose chlorinated butyl rubber according to actual working environment temperature: -30°C~+90°C; or ring Chloropropane rubber: -20°C~+115°C).
(7) Pneumatis rubber air springs are detachable designs that are easier to install, replace, and cost less to replace.