1.More than 10 years experiences in Spring,Latch as manufacture
2. Professional R&D center and excellent management team
3. Reasonable Price of the Spring Latch
4. OEM order is acceptable and warmly welcomed, as per your requests in color,style, logo
5. Prompt Delivery and good after-sevices.
6. We can produce according to your requirement with specification provided.
Inner plastic bag , outer carton box, or depend on clients' demands.
7-10days,also according to client's requirement
we can accept all terms, L/C D/A D/P T/T Western Union MoneyGram and paypal
5000000pcs a month
carbon steel,stainless steel, manganese steel wire, nickel wire, galvanized wire,alloys,etc
More than 10 years
Powder coating,neikel plating,chrome plating,zinc plating,etc
We have CNC spring machine and high quality testing machine
Free samples can be sent on and guarantee 100% good quality and after-services.
The use of metal stamping parts - drawing stamping parts
First, the tensile metal stamping parts should be strictly inspected before installation and use, and remove dirt, carefully check the tensile stamping parts guide sleeve and mold is good lubrication.
Second, check the turntable and mold mounting base of the press regularly to ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower turntables.
Thirdly, the male and female molds are mounted on the turntable according to the installation procedure of the mould, so that the direction of the convex and concave stretched stamping parts is consistent, especially the (non-circular and square) tensile stamping parts with direction requirements should be carefully designed to prevent wrong installation. Anti-loaded.
Fourth, the stamping parts of the punching die punch and die die should be used in time to stop the wear, timely sharpening, otherwise it will quickly expand the wear of the die edge, accelerate the mold wear, reduce the quality of the stamping and die life.
Fifth, the stamping personnel should use soft metal (such as copper, aluminum, etc.) as the operating tool when installing the mold to prevent the tensile stamping parts from being damaged during the knocking or boring during installation.
6. In order to ensure the service life of the drawn stamping parts, the springs of the molds should be replaced regularly to prevent the fatigue damage of the spring from affecting the use of the tensile stamping parts.