Right this minute, your home or office is probably filled with clips. You have clips for paper, pins for clothing, clips to hold bags closed and clamps for holding your mail and messages, but just how well do all of those clippy things work?
Plastic, wood and flimsy wire clips just don't last. They can get bent. They can snap, and forget trying to hold onto heavy items like wet clothing; they just don't clamp tightly enough for that!
Fortunately, there is a simple way that you can upgrade any clip in the house! The Stainless Steel Wire Clamps are the answer!
The Stainless Steel Wire Clamps are constructed out of ultra strong, rust proof stainless steel. Their thick coil springs keep them tightly closed but allow you to open them with just a squeeze. At the top of the clamp is a round ring that can be hung from a hook, and above that, you'll find a clip for attaching the clamps to all kinds of things!
This money-saving package gives you 20 clamps and 4 free bonus clamps for a total of 24 clamps, which can be used for an endless number of tasks, including:
- Hanging laundry up to dry in place of clothespins
- Storing messages and mail at home or work
- Marking your pages in a book or important spots on a document
- Sealing bags to keep them fresh instead of chip clips
- Clipping papers together in place of binder clips and paperclips
- Displaying photographs in your home or office
- Organizing winter accessories in the hallway
- Storing scarves, belts and other accessories in your closet
Took these on a recent extended trip, love them, easy to store and great to hang up things that need to dry. Strong hold and can be attached to a coat hanger or used with a clothesline (one you bring with you or the one some hotels provide). Also very useful around the house, prefer them to wood clothespins, more durable. Tons of uses!