Electronic pressing assembly fixture
Designed by Aidely according to customer's requirement
1. We offer a variety of assembly and test services for the manufacturing industries.
2. With vertical integration in precision machining, superior Supply Chain Management tools, guarantees you the highest quality and quickest turnaround time.
3. Our program managers stay in constant communication with customers to ensure a smooth transition during build.
4. We are ready to accommodate any of your requirements.
5. MFG Engineering Services for Assembly Builds
6.We have done different type of material surface treatment:
A: Stainless steel: electro polishing, chemical polishing, passivation, and chrome.
B: Aluminum alloy: Sandblasting, ordinary and hard anodizing, passivation, painting and dusting of true color, black, gray and red, etc.
C: Carbon and alloy steel: nigrescence, zinc, chromium, nickel plating, electroless nickel, phosphating, painting and dusting and so on.
In the era when the mechanical equipment was still immature, the mechanical parts processing factory processed according to the traditional processing method, which not only affected the production speed of the workpiece, but also affected the quality of the workpiece. Nowadays, precision mechanical parts processing can achieve this standard, relying on advanced manufacturing technology, high-precision and high-efficiency automated processing equipment. So what are the effects of precision mechanical parts processing on industrial production? Let's take a look at it;
The processing technology of precision mechanical parts is the process of specifying the processing process and operation method of precision mechanical parts of parts. It is to write the more reasonable process and operation method into the process documents according to the specified form under the specific production conditions. After approval, it is used to guide production. The precision mechanical parts processing technology generally includes the following contents: the process route of the workpiece processing, the specific content of each process, the equipment and process equipment used, the inspection items and inspection methods of the workpiece, the cutting amount, the time quota, and the like.