Spring wire diameter
(1) Spring wire diameter d: wire diameter of the spring is made. (2) Spring Outer Diameter D: The maximum outer diameter of the spring.
(3) Spring inner diameter D1: The minimum outer diameter of the spring.
(4) Spring diameter D2: The average diameter of the spring.
Their calculation formula is: D2=(D+D1)÷2=D1+d=D-d
(5) t: In addition to the support ring, the axial distance between the corresponding points of the adjacent two rings of the spring on the middle diameter becomes the pitch, denoted by t.
(6) Effective circle number n: the number of turns that the spring can maintain at the same pitch.
(7) The number of supporting rings n2: In order to make the force of the spring uniform during the work, to ensure the vertical end face of the axis, when manufacturing, the two ends of the spring are often tightened. The tight lap only plays a supporting role, called the support ring. Generally 1.5T, 2T, 2.5T, 2T is commonly used.
(8) Total number of laps n1: The sum of the effective laps and the support ring. That is n1=n+n2.
(9) Freedom High H0: The height of the spring under no external force. Calculated from the equation: H0=nt+(n2-0.5)d=nt+1.5d (when n2=2)
(10) Spring deployment length L: The length of the wire required to wind the spring. L≈n1 (ЛD2)2+n2 (compression spring) L=ЛD2 n+ hook extension length (tension spring)
(11) Spiral direction: There is a left and a right rotation. The common right-handed rotation is used, and the drawing does not indicate the general use of right-handed rotation.
(12) Ratio of spring convolution: Ratio of medium diameter D to wire diameter d