Because of the softness of the material compared with metallic iron, the aluminum alloy is easy to break and some aluminum alloy products need further processing, such as drawing and anodizing, etc., which is particularly prone to top injury and scratch during stamping production. Pay special attention to the following points in manufacturing:
1. For the case that does not affect the engineering number, the punching should be arranged in the back of the engineering punching as much as possible. Even for products with a large number of punching holes, it is considered to do more engineering and punching the punching holes.
2. The aluminum material is soft and the mold is easy to block the material. Therefore, when designing the mold to place the gap, it is better to put a gap of 10% of the thickness of the double material. The straight depth of the knife edge is more suitable for 2MM, and the taper is suitable for 0.8-1°.
3. When bending and forming, aluminum material is easy to produce aluminum chips during bending. Box-type substation will cause spot injury and indentation. The aluminum material needs to be attached with PE film. In the case of roller and plating, the molding block is polished. Hard chrome plating is preferred.
4. For stamping parts that need to be processed after anode, if there is flattening and flattening process 180°, the product can not be completely pressed. If it is completely pressed, it will produce acid bleed. It needs to leave 0.2-0.3MM seam for the acid to go smoothly. Timely outflow, so in this process must be done limit block and calibration mold is higher than the mold.
5. Because the aluminum material is brittle, it is easy to crack, especially in the case of reverse folding, so try not to do the pressing line. Even if you want to do it, you should make the pressure line wider and lighter.
6. All aluminum cutting edges are required to use slow wire cutting to prevent burrs and blanking. The aluminum parts are prone to high temperature, so the hardness of the punch is 60° or more, at least with SKD11 material, and there is no D2 difference. Quality punch.
The aluminum material is soft, so it is easy to produce top injury, crushing, scratching and deformation during stamping production. In addition to the requirements on the mold, the following points should be achieved during stamping production:
1. If you want to stamp aluminum parts and reduce the defect rate, you must first do 5S, especially cleaning, including molds, punching table tops, assembly lines and packaging materials must be free of sharp objects, no dirt regularly clear and rectification, The mold must be cleaned up and down, no debris.
2. If the product is found to have a large burr, it must be sent to the mold for repair and promptly to the result.
3. Aluminum parts are more prone to heat, and they are hardened together. Therefore, when punching and unloading, it is necessary to apply some pressure on the material (ie, it can dissipate heat, and it can smoothly clear the blank) and then press.
4. Products with more punching need to be cleaned to clean the surface of the mold, so that the mold and product will be clean and free of debris and reduce the top injury. It is found that the top injury must be solved and solved before the problem can be solved. produce.
5. Flattening the die push block will produce aluminum chips, so the push block must be cleaned of aluminum scrap under the push block every day.
Jinnuo aluminum stamping and drawing oil low viscosity fast drying type volatile stamping oil. This product is made up of refined base oil with special compound additives. It has excellent lubrication and cooling properties, and it has fast evaporation, less residue and low odor. Applicable to copper, aluminum, silicon steel and galvanized sheet, it has been widely used in tank processing, air conditioning, electrical appliances, heat exchangers and air dryers.