Part name: Precision stamping metal part for electronics, OEM/ODM orders are welcome
Materials: Al, titanium, brass, copper, bronze, carbon steel, stainless steel
Surface treatment: plating/anodizing/plating/painting/powder coating/printing/etching/color fill/polish/sandblasting/tumbling
Secondary processing: assembly, deburr, grinding, drilling, tapping, cleaning,and more
Application: military/aerospace/automobile/medical device or equipment/Industrial printer/instrument devices/solar energy/telecommunication/optical electric/consumer electronics, sports equipment, smart wearing device and more.
Production process and quality control process are approved by ISO 9001:2008
Inspection report and material test certifications are available upon requests
Customized designs and specifications are welcome
Custom packing can be PE bags, trays, tapes etc.
(1) The designed stamping parts must meet the product use and technical performance, and can be easily assembled and repaired.
(2) The stamped parts designed must be beneficial to improve the utilization of metal materials, reduce the variety and specifications of materials, and minimize the consumption of materials. Use low-cost materials wherever possible, and make parts as free as possible and with less waste.
(3) The designed stamping parts must have a simple shape and a reasonable structure, which is beneficial to simplify the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, that is, to complete the processing of the entire part with the least and simplest stamping process, reduce the processing by other methods, and facilitate the stamping operation. It is easy to organize mechanization and automated production to improve labor productivity.
(4) Designed stamping parts, under the condition of ensuring normal use, try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade requirements lower, and it is beneficial to product interchange, reduce waste and ensure product quality stability.
(5) The designed stamping parts should be used to process the existing equipment, process equipment and process as much as possible, and to facilitate the extension of the service life of the die.